We’re here to preserve and promote the bluegrass and traditional music of the Ozarks through education and exposure, so as to maximize the understanding and appreciation of the music form.
Week of Apr 25th
- There are no events scheduled during these dates.
Second Friday of every month. All levels
welcome and multiple rooms available for
jamming. All monthly jams are held at the
Sac River Cowboy Church Event Center 7–10.
- Promote area Bluegrass/Acoustic music events
- Hold monthly jams & meeting
- Foster a Bluegrass in the Schools Program
- Create a Scholarship Fund
- Organize an annual GOBS Festival